Last Updated: February 12, 2017
All Services and Content Are Provided for Educational and Information Purposes Only and Are Not Intended as Legal or Financial Advice.
The information and content provided in or through these Services is for educational and informational purposes only. By accessing and/or using the Services you acknowledge that the Services are not intended to be a substitute for legal, investment, or financial advice that can be provided by an attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor. You further acknowledge that you should not rely solely on the Services in making any investment or financial decision, and should always check with your financial advisor and tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment.
All information provided in or through these Services is strictly informational and is not to be construed as advocating, promoting or advertising registered or unregistered investments of any kind whatsoever. The information is provided “as-is” and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or current. Trade Academy does not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, outcome, or earnings, and you accept and understand that each individual’s results will vary and depend on numerous factors.
Trade Academy is not an investment advisor and is not registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”). Further, owners, employees, agents or representatives of Trade Academy are not acting as investment advisors and might not be registered with the SEC or FINRA.
Registration and Eligibility
You may browse the Site and view Content without registering, but as a condition to using certain aspects of the Services, you are required to register and sign in to Trade Academy. If you choose to do so, you authorize us to access and use certain information (including, but not limited to, a user name (“User Name”), e-mail address and/or mobile telephone number and a password you will use to access the Services) and that you will keep your registration information accurate and up-to-date.
You shall not:
- create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person’s permission;
- assist anyone under the age of 18 in the creation of an account;
- use a User Name that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or to hide your identity;
- use a User Name or Trade Academy account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
- use a User Name that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise unlawful.
Trade Academy reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a User Name or account in its sole and absolute discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Trade Academy password and account information. You will immediately notify Trade Academy in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
If you use a mobile device, please be aware that your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you agree that you will update your account information on the Services within 48 hours to ensure that Content is not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including, without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
When you delete your User Submissions, they will be removed from the Services. However, you understand that any removed User Submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal will not be shared with others), or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions. Trade Academy may also retain User Submissions to be used in the aggregate for analytical purposes, and to help Trade Academy improve the experiences of all of its users.
Rules and Conduct
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Services, including, without limitation, any User Submission, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity;
- you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, obscene, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Trade Academy in its sole and absolute discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”);
- involves commercial activities such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without Trade Academy’s prior written consent;
- contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of Trade Academy or any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any officer, director, employee or representative of Trade Academy;
- includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information; or
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Trade Academy in its sole and absolute discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Trade Academy’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services;
- bypass any measures Trade Academy may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site;
- harvest or scrape any Content from the Services;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Services or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by Trade Academy;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder; or
- otherwise take any action in violation of Trade Academy’s guidelines and policies.
To report a complaint to Trade Academy you may contact us at report@TradeAcademy.co. Please provide a brief description of the issue, as well as any other information you believe may be helpful in addressing and resolving the issue. Upon receiving your report, Trade Academy will endeavor to take the appropriate steps to review and respond to your complaint.
Content Provided by Trade Academy
The Services contain Content specifically created and/or provided by Trade Academy, its partners, or third parties, and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Trade Academy. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial (whether or not for profit) use or in any way that violates any third party right.
Third Party Sites and Services
The Services may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site or the Services. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under Trade Academy’s control, and you acknowledge that Trade Academy is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Trade Academy or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that Trade Academy shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Payments and Processing
You may submit your debit or credit card information (“Payment Information”) via the Trade Academy Site in order to purchase products, subscriptions, or services. Trade Academy uses third party service providers, such as PayPal to process your payment information. If you submit Payment Information, you agree to pay all costs that you incur, and you give us permission to charge you when payment is due for an amount that includes any applicable taxes, fees, and charges to Trade Academy or one of our service providers. You further agree to be bound by and adhere to any and all rules and policies maintained by any such third party providers.
Refund Policy & Cancelling Accounts
All subscriptions and sales are final. We will not grant refunds for subscriptions or purchases of any products offered by Trade Academy.
Subscriptions may be canceled at any time by either party. These cancellations must be sent via email to support@TradeAcademy.co. When termination is requested by a subscriber, subscription fees are not refunded. Rather, the current subscription will run its course to the end of the current billing cycle, at which point the subscription would then become inactive and the account canceled. Cancellation of service is not official until subscriber receives an email confirmation from Trade Academy.
Except to the extent required by law, Trade Academy has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that Trade Academy has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release Trade Academy from all liability for your having acquired Content through the Services. Trade Academy makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services, and Trade Academy will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services.
THE SITE, THE SERVICES, AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.
TRADE ACADEMY, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, AND CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
ALL LIABILITY OF TRADE ACADEMY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, OR USER SUBMISSIONS IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SAVE THAT, IF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT LIABILITY OF TRADE ACADEMY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS (AS APPLICABLE) HAS ARISEN, THE TOTAL OF SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE TO ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TRADE ACADEMY, OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT TRADE ACADEMY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK FOR:
- INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
- LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
- LOSS OF REVENUE;
- LOSS OF GOODWILL;
- LOSS OF DATA;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
- COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.
Except for users located in the EEA and/or Australia, the following arbitration and governing law provisions shall apply:
Solely in respect of users located in the EEA and/or Australia, the following governing law provisions shall apply:
Integration and Severability
It is Trade Academy’s policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. That means that if we receive a notice for content hosted on the Services, we will remove or disable access to that content subject to applicable laws and make a good faith effort to give notice of the claimed infringement to the account holder.
If we receive a counter notification from the account holder pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA, we may reinstate access to the content. If we do not receive a counter notification from the account holder within ten (10) days of giving notice of the claimed infringement, we will be forced to permanently delete the content.
To file a notice of infringement with us, please contact report@Trade Academy.com.
You may contact Trade Academy at the following address:
Trade Academy LLC
1120 West Adams Street #6W
Chicago, IL 60607
Effective Date: February 12, 2017